Do you work or live in any of these areas?
If you work or live in any of these geographic areas; you are in our common bond area and can become a member of our Credit Union.
- Kilkenny city, Clara, Tullaroan, Kilmanagh, Danesfort, Freshford, Dunnamaggin, Aghavillar, Windgap and the townslands of Stoneyford and Ballyfoyle.
- Durrow area bounded by and including the following townslands: Glebe, Grennan, Raheenduff, Gurraun, Brandra, Watercastle, Stewartsgrove, Dunmore, Kyle, Coolderry, Ballacolla, The Heath, Rathmakelly, Ballygarven, Newtown, Ballynevin, Parknahown, Scrubb, Spaquarter, Bunlacken, Aharney, Archestown, Seskin and Ballynaslee.
- Ballyragget: The parishes of Ballyragget, Lisdowney, Conahy and Lismaine and the postal districts out as far as Freshford.
- Mountrath: The Mountrath area covering a six mile radius from the town including the parishes of Camross, Coolrain, Pike of Rushall, Castletown, Bandra, Kilbricken, Shean, Pallas, Ballyfin, The Oak, Ballyhupahaun and Curragh and also touching the edge of Portlaoise, Borris in Ossory and Abbeyleix.
- Rathdowney: The common bond covers a radius of 6 miles from the Bridge in the town.This covers the parishes of Rathdowney/Errill, part of Galmoy, Cullohill and Aghaboe. The common bond incorporates the Electoral Divisions of Ballybrophy, Clonmore, Cuffsborough, Cullahill, Donaghmore, Errill, Galmoy, Glashure, Grantstown, Kilcoke, Kildellig, Killernogh, Kilnaseer, Kyle South, Moneenalassa, Rathdowney and Rathsaran.
- Graignamanagh: This is the parish of Graignamanagh plus five miles on the Carlow side of the bridge. The townslands on the Carlow side of the bridge include Carrigleade, Tincurry, Bahana, Glyn, Ballymurphy, Ballykeenan, Harristown, Newtown, Ballyroughan, Tinnacarrig, Rocksavage, Seskin, Inch, Lacken, Clanagh, Mullanaskeagh, Ballyglisheen, Goolin, Slievedurda, Ballybeg Big, Ballybeg Little, Marley, Coolyhune, Ballyblake, Ballylyng and Aughnaglear.
- Callan: This is the parish of Callan along with the parishes of Ballingarry, Mullinahone, Dunnamaggin (includes Windgap), Danesfort, Kilmanagh.
Share this article