Win a set of Rugby Jerseys
- This is a promotion campaign by St. Canice’s Credit Union for its members only.
- Competition is posted from Wednesday 11th September to 6pm on Tuesday 17th September 2019.
- 1 Winner will be chosen from Facebook or Instagram. A draw for which social platform will be completed.
- All correct entries from social media posts will be placed in drum and a random winner will be chosen.
- If there is no correct answer amongst the entries, then the entries with answers either side of the correct answer will be placed into the drum instead.
- Competition is open to members of St. Canice’s Credit Union only as at close of business on 17th September 2019. See Terms & Conditions of membership.
- Entrants must have a valid Facebook and/or Instagram Account to enter via Social Media.
- Entrants must NOT submit content which: Is defamatory, private, confidential, embarrassing, offensive, an infringement of any third party rights (e.g. someone else’s copyright or trademark), obscene, violent, racist, pornographic, indecent, vulgar, hateful, threatening, harassing, false, unfair, illegal or misleading, may cause alarm, upset or distress or may damage or interfere with the promoter’s or another person’s computer systems; or is otherwise unlawful.
- Multiple entries are allowed. However, the entrant may only win 1 prize.
- Winners will be contacted by private message on facebook or instagram by using their contact details on their entry guess.
- No purchase is required to enter this competition.
- No cash alternative.
- Consent will be required for any person under 16 years of age from parent/guardian.
- Consent will be required from winners to use their photographs for marketing purposes of St. Canice’s Credit Union only.
- FACEBOOK: like the post and comment with the answer to the question and tag your rugby buddy.
- INSTAGRAM: like the post and comment with the correct answer to the question and tag your rugby buddy.
- The winning entry will receive an Ireland Rugby Jersey for themselves and their rugby friend.
- Winners must request size of Jerseys.
- The Jerseys will be ordered by St. Canice’s Credit Union staff and the winners will be notified when they are ready for collection.
- The Jerseys will be presented to the winners in the Credit Union office.
Winners will be asked to do a promotion photo/video of them and their friend wearing the jerseys during one of the Ireland matches at the World Cup and to be sent via messenger, email (email@example.com) or WhatsApp.
The photo/video must be not be private, confidential, embarrassing, offensive, an infringement of any third party rights (e.g. someone else’s copyright or trademark), obscene, violent, racist, pornographic, indecent, vulgar, hateful, threatening, harassing, false, unfair, illegal or misleading, may cause alarm, upset or distress or may damage or interfere with the promoter’s or another person’s computer systems; or is otherwise unlawful.
St. Canice’s Credit Union accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted or misdirected entries, malfunctions, errors or viruses in the software that has been designed to maintain the entrants’ details, any incompatibility with all, or any, hardware and/or software that entrants may use, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission, interruption, communications failure, or otherwise.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook & Instagram.
Best of Irish Luck!
Share this article