St. Canice’s Credit Union is Recruiting New Staff
St. Canice’s Kilkenny Credit Union Ltd. is now inviting applications for the following positions:
Flexi 14-35 hour Teller(s)/Office Assistant(s) (Ref FLT 2018)
6 month contract.
Principal responsibilities of the Role
To provide an excellent frontline service for members by facilitating lodgements, withdrawals, loan draw down, repayment and enquiries.
- Accurately and diligently handle cash; reconcile balances and account for any inconsistencies.
- Process the relevant documentation required for automatic member payments including EFT’s, Standing Orders & Member Payroll
- Complete other duties as required by the management team
- Undertake relevant training as deemed necessary by the management team
The successful candidates should have:
- Leaving Certificate Pass or Equivalent
- Cash handling experience and excellent I.T. skills
- Professional qualification such as ACCUP, CUA or QFA
- Central Bank minimum competency requirements (MCR) or willing to undertake training to complete this requirement
- Good communication skills and fluency in the English language
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in a credit union or a financial institution
- Experience of the Locus/Scion Software system, or equivalent
Full flexibility of working hours is required. Hours will vary each week.
Applications including CV by email only addressed to the HR Officer:
Closing Date for receipt of applications is 5.30pm Friday 20th July
Short listing may apply and assessment will be done on the basis of the information provided in the application. Canvassing will disqualify
St Canice’s Kilkenny Credit Union Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer