Christmas Cracker Savings Club
Christmas is a very special time of year and we love nothing more than spoiling our loved ones, but if you don’t plan ahead, it can be very expensive.
Why not join our Christmas Cracker Savings Club to help you get crackin’ on saving for next Christmas.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS ……
- Lodge money to your Christmas Cracker Savings Account through payroll deduction, by direct debit, cash payments or have your children’s allowance payments directed to this account.
- This account will be separate from all other credit union accounts you may hold.
- You can get a new Christmas Cracker Savings Book.
- Savings can be made weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time, but we encourage members not to do so until the “payout date” on 1st November 2020; on that date all funds held in your Christmas Cracker Savings Account can be withdrawn in cash or be forwarded to you by electronic funds transfer or cheque. Withdrawals before November require Supervisor approval.
- Christmas Cracker Savings cannot be held as security against a loan but you can top up your savings with a Christmas loan.
- Your Christmas Savings Account will not be closed following the “payout date” and you can continue to save for the following Christmas.
- You will still earn any potential dividend on your savings over the year.
When you open a Christmas Cracker Savings Account and save regularly each month without any withdrawals during the year; we will enter you in a FREE DRAW for either a festive food hamper or One4All Voucher.
HOW DO I OPEN A CHRISTMAS CRACKER SAVINGS ACCOUNT?
If you are already a member, just ask at the counter in any of our branches to open a new Christmas Cracker Savings Account.
If you are not yet a member & you work or live in our common bond catchment area just call in person to any of our offices with your photo ID, proof of address (dated within the last 6 months) and your PPS number (on official documentation) and a member of staff will go through the application process with you.
HAMPER WINNERS / DECEMBER 2018
- Michelle Brophy, Durrow
- Robert McHugh, Kilkenny
- James Comerford, Hugginstown
One4All VOUCHER WINNER / DECEMBER 2019
- Emily Corcoran, Paulstown