Mortgages from Your Credit Union
Mortgages from people you trust.
Minimum Mortgage: €30,000
Maximum Mortgage: €150,000
Minimum Term: 1 year & 1 day
Maximum Term: 25 years
Interest Rate: 4.9% (5%APR Variable*)
- Maximum loan to value: 90% for first time buyers.
- Maximum loan to value: 80% for non first time buyers.
- Maximum loan to income: 3.5 times (combined income where relevant)
- Available on a Principal Private Residence only (PPR).
- No Investment or Buy-to-Let properties considered.
- First Charge Security on the property is required.
- Insurances required.
- Interest is charged on the reducing balance.
- No pre-prepayment or early redemption penalties.
- Mortgages available to over 18’s only.
Interested? Here’s what to do next:
Pick up or download & print a Mortgage Application Form – St Canice’s CU
Complete the form and gather the documentation required for your application.
Contact us to set up an appointment with a Mortgage Advisor by:
- Calling us on 056 – 77 22 042.
- Emailing email@example.com
- Dropping your completed form into any of our 10 branches. Click on Opening-hours for details.
If you’re not already a member, get in touch about becoming a member and we’ll take it from there.
You can borrow up to €150,000.
A typical mortgage of €100,000 at a rate of 4.9% (5% APR variable) over 20 years with 240 monthly instalments costs €654.46 per month excluding insurance. The total amount to be repaid is €157,025.44. The additional cost per month of a 1% rise in the rate of interest of such a mortgage is €56.23 and would be payable monthly.
This is a variable rate loan: The payment rates on this home loan may be adjusted from time to time.
Warning – Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other loan secured on it.
Warning – If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.