Make an appointment to meet with us
or get a call back about applying for a mortgage?
- Maximum loan to value: 90% for first time buyers.
- Maximum loan to value: 80% for non first time buyers.
- Maximum loan to income: 3.5 times (combined income where relevant)
- Available on a Principal Private Residence only (PPR).
- Properties in the Republic of Ireland only.
- First Charge Security on the property is required.
- You can switch the mortgage loan relating to your principal private residence in Ireland to us.
- No Investment or Buy-to-Let properties considered.
- No Self-build projects or stage drawn down payments.
- Insurances required.
- Interest is charged on the reducing balance.
- No penalties if you pay off your mortgage earlier than the originally agreed term.
- No pre-prepayment penalties.
- No Arrangement fees.
- Available to over 18’s only.
You can borrow up to €350,000 with a max term of 35 years, interest rate is 3.9% (3.97% APR Variable*)
A typical mortgage of €200,000 at a rate of 3.9% (3.97% APR variable) over 25 years with 300 monthly instalments costs €1,044.68 per month excluding insurance. The total amount to be repaid is €313,368.81. The additional cost per month of a 1% rise in the rate of interest of such a mortgage is €112.89 and would be payable monthly. Figures correct as at Feb 2020.
This is a variable rate loan: The payment rates on this home loan may be adjusted from time to time.
Warning – Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other loan secured on it. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Please schedule an appointment in your branch or a call back: