Why Join St. Canice’s
Top Ten Reasons
- Member Owned
- St. Canice’s Credit Union is owned by its members, for the benefit of its members.
- Community organisation
- We are part of the local community. We exist for people, not for profit and actively support the local community.
- Savings guarantee
- Your savings are fully secure. They are protected by the Irish Deposit Guarantee Scheme.
- Easy access
- You have easy access to your savings. You can withdraw some or all of your money whenever you want (provided they’re not pledged as security for a loan).
- Free life savings insurance
- Savings are insured at no direct cost to each eligible member. The insurance is paid in addition to the savings you hold at the time of your death.
- No transaction fees.
- With us, there are no administration charges or arrangement fees, no hidden extras or nasty surprises. What you see is what you get.
- Free loan protection insurance to eligible members.
- It means that, in the unlikely event of your passing during the term of your loan, your dependents won’t have to pay the outstanding balance.
- Great value loan rates.
- We offer loans from as little as 6.4% variable (6.6% APR) which makes us one of the most competitive in the market.
- We approve 96% of all loan applications.
- Yes, you read correctly. We approve 96% of all loan applications we receive. So it’s highly likely we will say yes to your request.
- Free online banking & mobile app.
- You can access your accounts wherever you have an Internet connection, whether it’s your home PC or mobile device.
Terms and conditions apply to all of the above.