What You Need?
For Adults (over 16 years of age)
- Proof of identification, e.g. passport, driving licence OR birth certificate with current official photographic identification (age card)
- Proof of address, i.e. current utility bill, bank statement (within the last 6 months)
- PPS number on official documentation, e.g. Drug Payment Scheme card, medical card, payslip etc.
For Juveniles (under 16 years of age)
- Birth certificate or passport
- PPS number on official documentation
- Proof of parent’s identification, e.g. passport, driving licence
- Proof of parent’s address, e.g. current utility bill (within the last 6 months)
Note: In compliance with the OECD Common Reporting Standard which came into effect on 1st January 2016, St. Canice’s Credit Union Ltd. is required to seek information on the tax residency of all its members. To this effect, all new members must sign a self-certification relating to their tax residency and provide their tax identification number, if resident outside of the Republic of Ireland. Failure to sign this self-certification will mean that we cannot open account for you.