Tying the knot? Start your wedding day preparations with a Wedding Loan from your credit union.
Wedding planning takes time and money. Couples often think that wedding gifts will cover a lot of the cost but reality can sometimes be different. If you are preparing for your big day, remember St. Canice’s Credit Union is here to help make your day and honeymoon extra special while also helping to avoid high interest rate credit card debt.
With a Wedding Loan you can make your plans with the comfort of knowing that your finances are sorted.
Wedding Loan – Key Benefits
- It’s a low cost way of funding your big day.
- It’s a straight forward loan with regular repayments over an agreed term.
- There are no administration fees or hidden charges.
- Part issue available as bills arise.
- If you find yourselves in the fortunate position that you can pay off a lump sum or clear your loan early with wedding gifts, that’s absolutely fine with us. As interest is charged on your reducing loan balance, you only every pay interest on what you actually owe and there are no penalties for paying your loan off early. Some other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
- If you make a lump sum payment off your loan, you can then adjust your repayments based on the reduced balance owed.
- Loans are insured by the Credit Union’s Loan Protection Policy. This gives the comfort of knowing that your partner will not be left with the burden of loan repayments in the event of your death. This cover is available at no extra cost. (terms & conditions apply)
- A Wedding Loan offers affordable flexible repayment terms to suit your particular needs. Click here to access our Loan Calculator
Repayments on a €10,000 wedding loan over 2 years will be €106.06 per week. Total cost of credit is €1,041.47
Borrow over €20,000 and avail of our discounted Great Rate Loan at 6.2% (APR 6.38%)
Interested? If you are a member and would like to apply, simply:
- use your online account to apply straight away
- call us on 056 7722042 for a quick and easy phone loan
- drop into any of branches – Click here to access our Opening Hours
- email email@example.com
- complete the quick “Loan Enquiry Form“
If you you’re not already a member, just get in touch about becoming a member or apply online with all your documents and we’ll take it from there.