Mortgages – From people you trust.
Minimum Mortgage: €30,000
Maximum Mortgage: €350,000
Minimum Term: 1 year & 1 day
Maximum Term: 35 years
Interest Rate: 3.9% (3.97% APR Variable*)
- Maximum loan to value: 90% for first time buyers.
- Maximum loan to value: 80% for non first time buyers.
- Maximum loan to income: 3.5 times (combined income where relevant)
- Available on a Principal Private Residence only (PPR).
- Properties in the Republic of Ireland only.
- First Charge Security on the property is required.
- You can switch the mortgage loan relating to your principal private residence in Ireland to us.
- No Investment, Buy-to-Let or Self Build properties considered.
- Insurances required.
- Interest is charged on the reducing balance.
- No penalties if you pay off your mortgage earlier than the originally agreed term.
- No pre-prepayment penalties.
- No Arrangement fees.
- Mortgages available to over 18’s only.
Send us a mortgage enquiry & we will contact you back when suits you best.
If you’re not already a member, get in touch about becoming a member and we’ll take it from there.
You can borrow up to €350,000.
A typical mortgage of €200,000 at a rate of 3.9% (3.97% APR variable) over 25 years with 300 monthly installments; costs €1,044.68 per month excluding insurance. The total amount to be repaid is €313,404. The additional cost per month of a 1% rise in the rate of interest of such a mortgage is €112.89 and would be payable monthly.
This is a variable rate loan: The payment rates on this home loan may be adjusted from time to time.
Warning – Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other loan secured on it.
Warning – If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.