Borrow up to €50,000 without security.
Whether you intend to build a new extension, get a new kitchen or bathroom, fix that leaky roof or revamp your garden; we have a Home Improvement Loan to suit you.
Small Home Improvement Loans for projects up to €10,000 are at our standard personal loan interest rate of 9.9% (APR 10.4%)
Large Home Improvement Loans for projects between €10,001 and €50,000 are at a special reduced rate of 8.2% (APR 8.5%)
Major Home Improvement Loans/Mortgages for projects between €50,001 and €200,000 will require a legal 1st charge on the property and would be classified as a Mortgage (4.9% nominal rate – APR 5%)
Here’s what makes our Home Improvement Loans up to €50,000 different:
- flexible, low cost way of covering the cost of your building or DIY projects no matter what size.
- straight forward loan with regular repayments over an agreed term.
- no administration fees or hidden charges.
- pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without penalty. Some other lenders may charge extra for paying them back faster!
- Interest is charged on your reducing loan balance so your repayments are based on what is actually outstanding.
- Loans are insured by the Credit Union’s Loan Protection Insurance. This gives the comfort of knowing that your family will not be left with the burden of loan repayments in the event of your death. This cover is available at no extra cost. (Terms and Conditions apply).
- Loan Interest Refunds/ Cashback on Your Loan (if available CU surplus at the end of the financial year & approved at AGM) will apply to Home Improvement Loans up to €50,000, further reducing the interest rate you pay.
Interested? Here’s how to get started
If you would like to apply, simply
- call us on 056 7722042
- drop in to your nearest St. Canice’s Credit Union branch – we have 10
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- fill out our quick Loan Enquiry Form
If you’re not yet a member and would like to find out how to join simply get in touch about becoming a member and we’ll take it from there.