Why not spruce up your home and give it that little extra pizzazz with a SmartOption Home Improvement Loan from St. Canice’s Credit Union.
Borrow up to €50,000 without security.
Whether you intend to build a new extension, get a new kitchen, fix that leaky roof, upgrade your ensuite or revamp the garden; be sure to consider all the benefits of covering the costs with a SmartOption Home Improvement Loan.
Here’s what makes a SmartOption Home Improvement Loan different:
- It’s a flexible, low cost way of covering the cost of your building or DIY projects no matter how big.
- It’s a straight forward loan with regular repayments over an agreed term.
- There are no administration fees or hidden charges.
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without penalty. Some other lenders may charge extra for paying them back faster!
- Interest is charged on your reducing loan balance so you only every pay based on what you actually owe.
- Loans are insured by the Credit Union’s Loan Protection Insurance. This gives the comfort of knowing that your family will not be left with the burden of loan repayments in the event of your death. This cover is available at no extra cost. (t &c apply)
Home Renovation / Extension Loans now available up to a value of €75,000.
- For home projects > €10,000
- Interest rate 8.2% (APR 8.5%) up to €50,000.
Interested? Here’s how to get started
If you would like to apply, simply
- call us on 056 7722042
- drop in to your nearest St. Canice’s Credit Union branch – we have 10
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- fill out our quick Loan Enquiry Form
If you’re not yet a member and would like to find out how to join simply get in touch about becoming a member and we’ll take it from there.