CU Greener Homes
St. Canice’s Credit Union, in partnership with Energia and House 2 Home, is delighted to announce the launch of CU Greener Homes, a one-stop-solution for all your home energy efficiency improvements. Whether you are considering a new boiler or a deep retrofit, CU Greener Homes is here to help you.
Key Benefits of the Scheme
- Easy Application Process – a one-stop-solution to help you with all the elements of home energy efficiency improvements
- Grants/ Supports of up to 40% available and discounted up front
- Low Cost Loan – loan rates from as low as 4.9% APR
- Fully managed Grant process – all aspects of the grant application managed on your behalf
- Expert Advice and Assistance – A dedicated project manager is on hand to help you with all aspects of the project, from start to finish.
Grants and supports of up to 40% are available as part of this scheme. The Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) provide grants of up to 35% depending on the type of energy efficiency improvements carried out and the age of the home. In addition, as part of this initiative, Energia will provide additional support of up to 5%. Terms, conditions and eligibility criteria apply.
Loans from as low as 4.9% APR
In order to support the green economy and encourage everyone to strive for most energy efficient enhancements, we are offering the lowest interest rates on work which has the biggest overall impact on the home’s energy rating.
- Approved retrofit work which results in the home achieving a Building Energy Rating (BER) of A3 or better will attract a loan interest rate of 4.9% APR.
- Approved retrofit work which results in the home achieving a Building Energy Rating (BER) of B2 or better will attract a loan interest rate of 5.96% APR.
- Approved work which results in a home achieving an energy rating of lower than B2 will attract a loan interest rate of 7.98% APR.
Terms, conditions and eligibility criteria apply.
|BER after approved work||Loan Amount||Loan Term||Interest Rate (variable) ||Monthly Repayments ||Total amount repayable|
|A3 or better||€30,000|
(120 monthly repayments)
|B1 or B2||€20,000|
(120 monthly repayments)
(12 monthly repayments)
How it Works
Use our Energy Efficiency Calculator on www.cugreenerhomes.ie to find out:
- The cost of proposed home energy upgrades for your home
- The grant support which you may be eligible for
- The cost of credit union finance to help you fund the project
- The impact of the work on the energy efficiency of your home
Get a Quick Quote
Start the journey to improve the comfort of your home, from the comfort of your home.
Visit www.cugreenerhomes.ie and get a quick quote today.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future. St. Canice’s Kilkenny Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.