Shopping for a New Car or have a PCP balloon payment due?
Many people also buy cars for cash in the UK & NI
- A Car Loan is a straight forward loan with regular repayments over an agreed term. There are no administration fees or hidden charges.
- Unlike a PCP agreement you own the car from the outset and there are no surprise balloon payments.
- With a Car Loan you can also pay the loan off early, make lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments without penalty.
- As your repayments are calculated on a reducing balance with a SmartOption Car Loan you pay less interest.
- Eligible members get free loan insurance..
- Our current Car Loan variable interest rate is one of the best on the market. Click here to access our Car Loan Calculator
A loan of €9,000 over 3 years would
have 36 monthly repayments of €282.87.
Total interest payable: €1,184.36.
Total amount repayable: €10,184.36.
Figures are correct as of Feb 2021 based on a Car Loan with a variable rate of 8.2%, representative 8.5% APR.
Interested? Let’s set the wheels in motion!
If you are a member and would like to apply, simply:
- call us on 056 7722042 for a quick phone loan
- drop in and apply in any branch
- email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- fill out the quick Loan Enquiry Form.
If you’re not already a member, simply get in touch about becoming a member and we’ll take it from there.