Credit unions are different in structure, nature and ethos to retail banks. The credit union model is a conduit to stimulate borrowing in the SME market and support it with competitive loans in a speedy and effective manner, using the credit unions’ pre-existing and mature infrastructure. Credit unions are self-help co-operative financial organisations which exist to assist their members in attaining their economic and social goals.
Account holders at a credit union are the owners, they are members, not customers. Any surplus or profit a credit union makes is reinvested or given as a dividend to its members.
Local business are the backbone of our communities. We understand that every €10 spent in a local business generates more than €40 of benefit to the local community in terms of employment.
So no matter what stage your business is at, you may need a helping hand. If you do, we are here to CU through.
If you are a sole trader, a partnership or a limited company, talk to us about great value, flexible business loans.
Features and Benefits of a St. Canice’s Credit Union Business Loan.
- Decisions are made Locally
- Our loan application process is quick and efficient
- Dedicated local support
- We offer secured and unsecured loans
- Start Up loans available
- Loan Options for non profits and community groups at attractive rates
- We participate in many government led business credit finance schemes in collaboration with the Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland (SBCI)
- Competitive Interest rates with flexible repayment terms.
- Interest is calculated on the reducing balance so you pay less interest with each repayment.
- No Fees and No Penalties if you repay your loan early.
- You are supporting your local Credit Union and a sustainable, circular economy.
Talk to Tom on (086) 440 0582 or Willie on (083) 382 1108 about any of your business loan requirements.