Love Your Home.
The evenings are getting brighter by the day so now is the time to get your home improvements done. Whether you intend to revamp the garden, build a new extension, convert your attic, get a new kitchen, fix that leaky roof or upgrade your ensuite; be sure to consider all the benefits of covering the costs with a Home Improvement Loan.
- It’s a flexible, low cost way of covering the cost.
- It’s a straight forward loan with regular repayments over an agreed term.
- No administration fees or hidden charges.
- You can pay off your loan early, without penalty.
- Interest is charged on your reducing loan balance so you only every pay based on what you actually owe.
- Loans are insured by the Credit Union’s Loan Protection Insurance at no extra cost (T&C apply).
Fill out the quick enquiry form & we’ll get back to you within a day & you can start planning straight away.
- Every Week Total Total Interest Payable
- Every 2 Weeks Total Total Interest Payable
- Every Month Total Total Interest Payable
Terms & Conditions Apply All figures given on this website are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments so as to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing. Any statements on this website do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. St. Canice's Kilkenny Credit Union Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any omissions or errors due to changes in rates or offers which have occurred after this date. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers. St. Canice's Kilkenny Credit Union Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Get the Loan You Need.
Make Your Living Space: a Dream Space.
“I chose the Credit Union because they are local, friendly, we know the people, I work there (in the same community), I live with them, they make it easy to go down & get everything done. Convenience of going in on a Saturday & lower interest rates. One of the good things about the Credit Union was being able to pay the loan off early and no penalties, top up your loans as you go. All done and approved within an hour; which was very straight forward and easy for us. We love our new kitchen, thanks to the Credit Unon.” Enda & Mai Butler from Kilkenny.