Get Crackin’ on Saving for Christmas 2018.
The tree is down, the boxes of Roses’ all eaten or given away and all resolutions are set for 2018. You could say that Christmas is over but certainly not forgotten and neither is the memory of how much it all cost.
Christmas is a very special time of year and we love nothing more than spoiling our loved ones, but if you don’t plan ahead, it can be very expensive.
Now is the time to make another resolution – Save for Christmas 2018!
We are delighted to launch our new Christmas Cracker Savings Club to help you get crackin’ on saving for Christmas 2018.
By putting aside as little as €10 per week, you could save over €500 for next Christmas.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS ……
- Lodge money to your Christmas Cracker Savings Account through payroll deduction, by direct debit, cash payments or have your children’s allowance payments directed to this account.
- This account will be separate from all other credit union accounts you may hold.
- You can get a new Christmas Cracker Savings Book.
- Savings can be made weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time, but we encourage members not to do so until the “payout date” in mid November; on that date all funds held in your Christmas Cracker Savings Account can be withdrawn in cash or be forwarded to you by electronic funds transfer or cheque. Withdrawals before November require Supervisor approval.
- Christmas Cracker Savings cannot be held as security against a loan but you can top up your savings with a Christmas loan.
- Your Christmas Savings Account will not be closed following the “payout date” and you can continue to save for the following Christmas.
- You will still earn any potential dividend on your savings over the year.
FANTASTIC FOOD HAMPERS
When you open a Christmas Cracker Savings Account and save regularly each month without any withdrawals during the year; we will enter you in a FREE DRAW for one of our fantastic food hampers in December 2018.
HOW DO I OPEN A CHRISTMAS CRACKER SAVINGS ACCOUNT?
If you are already a member, just ask at the counter in any of our 10 branches to open a new Christmas Cracker Savings Account or call our Member Service Centre on 056 7722042 and they can set it up for you.
You will need to inform us of how much and what method you wish to save; over the counter or by electronic transfer.
If you are not yet a member & you work or live in our common bond catchment area just call in person to any of our offices with your photo ID, proof of address (dated within the last 6 months) and your PPS number (on official documentation) and a member of staff will go through the application process with you.