Own Your car with
The Credit Union.
Whether it’s a bigger family car or a new motor for yourself; a loan from us could be the right choice for you
- Avoid PCP Balloon payments
- Avoid finance jargon
- Get your approval before you google
- Straight forward loan with regular repayments over an agreed term.
- No administration fees or hidden charges.
- Pay off your loan early, without penalty.
- Interest is charged on your reducing loan balance so you only every pay based on what you actually owe.
- Loans are insured by the Credit Union’s Loan Protection Insurance at no extra cost (T&C apply).
- Every Week Total Total Interest Payable
- Every 2 Weeks Total Total Interest Payable
- Every Month Total Total Interest Payable
Terms & Conditions Apply All figures given on this website are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments so as to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing. Any statements on this website do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. St. Canice's Kilkenny Credit Union Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any omissions or errors due to changes in rates or offers which have occurred after this date. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers. St. Canice's Kilkenny Credit Union Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Get the loan you need; for the car you want to own.
For loans > €25,000 the Great Rate Loan of 6.2% (APR 6.38%) applies.
Nominal rate 8.2% (APR 8.5%) for loans up to €24,999.99. Loan term up to 5 years.
For loans €25,000 to €50,000 the Great Rate Loan of 6.2% (APR 6.38%) applies. Loan term 5 – 6 years.
Loans are subject to approval. Lending terms and conditions apply.
Warning; if you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
St. Canice’s Kilkenny Credit Union Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.