WHAT IS CULTIVATE?
Cultivate is an Agri Lending product that provides short to medium term finance built specifically around the growing needs of our farming members. Cultivate is our newest lending product that enables us help our farming members develop and future proof their business by providing quick and easy access to finance – borrow up to €75,000 for up to 7 years at a variable interest rate of 6.55%, typical APR 6.75%.
THE CULTIVATE LOAN IS IDEAL FOR FARMERS WHO WISH TO…
- Invest in new or second-hand machinery
- Upgrade building and facilities
- Purchase additional livestock
- Access working capital for periods when cashflow is under pressure
CULTIVATE LOAN RATE
- Maximum loan amount: €75,000 (unsecured)
- Loan Term: 1 to 7 years
- Rate: 6.55%
- APR: 6.75% APR
WHY CHOOSE CULTIVATE?
- Flexible repayments
- Loan Protection Insurance – if the borrower dies the loan is cleared (subject to age and health restrictions)
- Interest is charged on the reducing balance of the loan
- No penalties for early repayment, no transaction, administration or set up costs
HOW TO APPLY FOR A CULTIVATE LOAN?
If you are already a member of St. Canice’s Credit Union and would like to enquire about a Cultivate Loan,
- Complete the Loan Enquiry Form
- Call 056 772 2042
- Email email@example.com
- Drop into your local branch. We have branches in Kilkenny city, Bagenalstown, Ballyragget, Callan, Durrow, Graignamanagh, Mountrath, Piltown and Rathdowney.
NOT YET A MEMBER? NOT A PROBLEM…
YOU CAN OPEN YOUR ACCOUNT AND APPLY FOR A CULTIVATE LOAN ON THE SAME DAY.
Click here to find out what documents you need. Also, you can join online or by calling into your local branch.
Further Cultivate information can be found on: www.cultivate-cu.ie
All loans are subject to approval, terms and conditions apply.
- Every Week Total Total Interest Payable
- Every 2 Weeks Total Total Interest Payable
- Every Month Total Total Interest Payable
Terms & Conditions Apply All figures given on this website are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments so as to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing. Any statements on this website do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. St. Canice's Kilkenny Credit Union Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any omissions or errors due to changes in rates or offers which have occurred after this date. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers. St. Canice's Kilkenny Credit Union Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Send us an enquiry and we’ll take it from there.