Need more money for college?
Enter the St. Canice’s Credit Union Student Scholarship Draw and you could win €1,200 each year for up to 4 years! The Scholarship Draw is open to any student who:
- Is a member of St. Canice’s Credit Union
- Is under 21 years of age
- Has completed his/her Leaving Certificate in the last two years
- Is for the first time, commencing a full time degree course of at least three years’ duration in a third level institution
- Has (or their parent/guardian have on their behalf) taken out a SmartOption Student loan of €1,000 or more before September 30th this year
- Has completed a Scholarship Draw Application Form and returned it to St. Canice’s Credit Union before 5pm on Friday, 30th of September, 2016.
See application form for full terms and conditions.
Please note: The decision of the Board of Directors of St. Canice’s Kilkenny Credit Union Ltd. is final on all matters relating to the draw.
Download scholarship draw application form