Need more money for college?
Enter the St. Canice’s Credit Union Student Scholarship Draw and you could win €3,000!
We have created a Scholarship Fund to assist you in your quest for further education and we are awarding FIVE SCHOLARSHIPS to the value of €3,000 each based on certain criteria. Yes, that’s €15,000 worth of scholarships!
Our scholarships are exclusive to St. Canice’s Credit Union members and applications are invited from you, if you are currently attending or commencing a training or educational course. As the draw is not academically based, all entries have a fair chance of winning.
You are eligible to enter our 2017 Student Scholarship Draw if you:
- Are a member of St. Canice’s Credit Union
- Are over 16 years of age and have completed your Leaving Cert
- Have (or your parent/guardian have on your behalf) taken out a Going Further Student loan of €1,000 or more since 1st May this year.
- Are attending or commencing a full time course of at least two years duration with an education body that is recognised by the Department of Education.
- Complete a Scholarship Draw Application Form and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it into any one of our branches before close of business on 30th September this year.
See our Scholarship Draw Application Form for a full list of terms and conditions.
Please note: The decision of the Board of Directors of St. Canice’s Kilkenny Credit Union Ltd. is final on all matters relating to the draw.