Be your own hero and combine your credit card bill, loans and other debts into one simple monthly payment.
THE BENEFITS OF A CONQUER LOAN
- No unexpected fees, finance or transaction charges.
- You can lower the credit limit on your credit card to prevent balances rising again in the future.
- You can decide to get rid of your credit card altogether and just use a debit card going forward.
- Eligible members will have their loans insured by the Credit Union’s Loan Protection Policy. This cover is available at no extra cost.
- Pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments without penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster.
- Interest is charged on your reducing loan balance, so you only pay interest on what you owe.
- The amount you can borrow is not based on the value of savings you have in your account.
- Switch an existing bank loan > €25,000 to us and avail of our Great Rate Loan rate of 6.2% (APR 6.38%)
- Every Week Total Total Interest Payable
- Every 2 Weeks Total Total Interest Payable
- Every Month Total Total Interest Payable
Terms & Conditions Apply All figures given on this website are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments so as to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing. Any statements on this website do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. St. Canice's Kilkenny Credit Union Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any omissions or errors due to changes in rates or offers which have occurred after this date. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers. St. Canice's Kilkenny Credit Union Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Make a quick loan enquiry & we will call you back.
HERE’S HOW TO GET STARTED Firstly, you need to open a credit union account. > Next, gather together the most recent copies of all your bills and credit card statements for us. > Calculate how much you can afford to repay taking into account priority payments such as your mortgage, rent, food, childcare and utilities. > Work out how much you need to borrow to cover your credit card, loans, car finance or any other forms of credit. The goal is to pay off the loan quickly. > Finally, email, call in or ring us and speak to a member of staff who will help you get started with your Conquer Loan application. You’ll get a monthly payment that you can afford and it should also free up some disposable income for you, as well as shortening the time in which you pay it back. We can run the numbers for you and you can see if a Conquer Loan is a good option for you. Changing the terms of your loan may result in paying more interest over the life of the loan.