AGM – 2022
This is the registration page for the St. Canice’s Credit Union 2022 Virtual AGM, which will be held on the Zoom platform at 7pm on the 24th of January 2023; the link to register is at the bottom of this page and we ask that you read the following instructions before registering:
- You will be required to submit your First name, Last name, account number (digits only), email address and your date of birth to verify your Membership
- Once you are registered and we have verified your Membership, you will be sent the link for the AGM by email with the login details
- Only one login per Member is possible.
- During the AGM, microphones will be muted for all, with exception for those speaking at the meeting.
- During the meeting you will be able to ask questions via the Zoom question box.
- Voting will be carried out using the Zoom voting process. Please note that you will not be able to vote by any other means. Details of the voting process will be explained on the night.
- Only Members over the age of 16 have voting rights.
- In the event of a technical failure on your side, the meeting will still proceed.
- You must register by 5pm on Friday 20th January 2023 in order to be verified and join the Virtual AGM meeting on the following Tuesday.
- Please note that the Virtual AGM will be recorded for minute taking and archiving purposes, so any contribution you make will be recorded.
- A reminder notification email for the AGM will be sent to you on the day before the AGM, which will contain a reminder link to the AGM, with the login details.
- Click here to register (opens in a new window): Registration Link