2020 AGM Notification
The notices of the 2020 AGM are reaching doorsteps and email inboxes from today. The Annual General Meeting of St. Canice’s Kilkenny Credit Union Limited will take place on Wednesday 3rd March at 7.00pm via Zoom. Your Zoom registration link is in your AGM notice.
In these unprecedented times, credit unions have done all they can to continue to deliver vital services to their members, whilst keeping their staff and volunteers safe. The Board of Directors hope all members and your families are keeping well and safe.
The present Covid-19 Government restrictions has meant that we have had to take the decision to hold our Annual General Meeting (AGM) by virtual means which will result in us doing things a little differently this year. The Zoom registration link to attend the Virtual AGM is contained in the AGM notification notice sent to each member over the age of 16 years of age.
Before the date of the AGM we would advise you to familiarise yourself with Zoom and prepare for the event ahead of time. The starting time will be 7pm on Wednesday the 3rd March 2021, however we suggest that you login a little bit earlier to avoid any last minute technical issues.
On registering you will be required to submit your first name, last name, email address and your date of birth to verify your Membership. Once you are registered and we have verified your Membership, you will be sent the link for the AGM. You will also receive an email with the login details.
Please note that you must register by 5pm on Friday 26th February 2021 to be able to be verified and join the Virtual AGM meeting on the following Wednesday.
- Only one login per member is possible.
- On the night of the AGM please click on the link provided in the email and wait for the host to start the meeting.
- Please select “join with computer audio” so that you will be able to see and hear the Chair and those persons presenting.
- All non-presenting participants will be muted to allow the smooth running of the meeting however you can type a question to the host via the Zoom question box.
- Voting will be carried out using the Zoom voting process. Please note that you will not be able to vote by any other means. Details of the voting process will be explained on the night. Only Members over the age of 16 have voting rights.
- Please note that the Virtual AGM will be recorded for minute taking and archiving purposes, so any contribution you make will be recorded.
- In the event of a technical failure on your side, the meeting will still proceed.
- A reminder notification email for the AGM will be sent to those who have registered on the day of the AGM.